Tuesday 22 November 2011

today i want... nowhere peek shoes

I've written about Swedish brand Nowhere before (see the post here). The capsule collection is the brainchild of Swedish fashion star Elin Kling and is pretty much indicative of how I'd like my wardrobe to look. The contrast-sleeve jumper I bought from there is fast turning out to be one of my favourite cosy winter pieces, and I'm kicking myself I didn't invest in the grey zip-detail trousers before they sold out. Up until now it's just been clothes, but today the long-awaited shoe collection landed on Nelly.com, the brand's only vendor. Now I've loved the below shoe style, the black Peek shoes, ever since I saw the first pictures of Nowhere on Elin's blog. So today I find myself facing something of a dilemma. On the one hand: they are beautiful, I love them a lot, and Nelly offers free delivery on orders over €75 (and they were astoundingly efficient at delivering my jumper, I must say). On the other hand: they aren't real leather, they aren't cheap, and I am right in between two shoe sizes. This means if I only order one size, there's a very high chance they won't fit, but if I order two, I'll have to pay to return one of them. Oh the dilemma... Well, if you have fewer problems buying shoes than I do, then I urge you to invest in these. One thing's for sure, they won't hang around long. In the meantime I've got a decision to make...


Nowhere Peek shoes, €83.95 (approx. £72)

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig