Thursday 20 October 2011

today i'd save on... jonathan saunders vs topshop




I've loved this Jonathan Saunders shirt ever since I saw it go down the catwalk back in February. Now I'm not usually a fan of prints at all, unless they're animal prints. Polka dots, garish stripes, florals... not a fan. But there's something about this classically elegant wallpaper print, modernised with the bright ombré colour effect, which definitely floats my fashion boat. Sadly, however, I'm not really in a position to drop £645 on a shirt. But as is so often the case, Topshop has come to my rescue and produced this fantastic version for £600 less. Admittedly I slightly prefer the colours of the Jonathan Saunders one, but I do rather like that Topshop haven't produced a carbon copy, but rather added a little design difference of their own. I must say, I never thought I'd be lusting after a shirt that's red, yellow, blue and patterned, but hey, fashion is nothing if not unpredictable.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig