Wednesday 21 September 2011

today i want... topshop red snakeskin leather jacket

If you've followed my outfit posts at all, you'll know I'm a huge fan of jackets. In fact, the hanging section of my main wardrobe houses only jackets and coats. Oh I do love a piece of outerwear. In particular, I have a weakness for leather jackets (read my post on them as one of the basic items every woman should own here). Whether they're black, cream, tan, zipped, quilted, cropped or sleeveless, I can't get enough of them. They're just such an easy and versatile way to add edge, interest and timeless style to your look. Of course, you should stock up on a classic black version, but don't overlook standout styles, too. This sensational Topshop beauty has rocketed to the top of my wish list because it's just so incredibly statement. Red, snakeskin and patent - and yet it still manages to look chic rather than try-hard. If you're looking for the next addition to your leather jacket collection, I can't suggest anything more amazing than this.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig