Tuesday 9 August 2011

today i want... mango blue quilted bag

When I think back to the A/W'11 shows in February, one thing that springs immediately to mind is the colour cobalt blue. It's going to be big news this autumn. And luckily, unlike fur coats or heavy leather, it's one trend we can start wearing now, whatever the weather. I've never really worn much cobalt blue before at all, but although it's a bright colour it's really not scary: it goes with everything and looks good on everyone. I especially love it against white, grey marl or black, adding a vibrant pop of colour but not vying for attention. So when I came across this bag on Mango's (recently much improved) website, I knew it was the perfect way to start getting this colour into my life. It's a classic, simple style that will look perfect in summer with a breezy white shirt and denim cut-offs, but also continue to hold its own into autumn against leather trousers and a navy knit. Best of all, Mango offers free delivery when you spend over £30. Perfect.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig