Saturday 23 July 2011

today i'm channelling... elin kling


Click here to see Elin Kling's look




Elin Kling posted this outfit on her blog a few weeks ago now, but I haven't been able to get it out of my head since. It's just perfect. She wore it to a Chanel event and to me the simple monochrome ensemble is absolutely representative of what that label stands for. It's effortlessly simple but unutterably chic. Oversized white blazer, black shorts, simple court shoes, Ray-Bans and a classic Chanel 2.55. It's a formula that can't fail to look chic and will never date. And lucky for us, it's also a formula that can easily be replicated on the high street. So I've scouted around for some suitable alternatives which won't break the bank (loving that Mango jacket especially). I'd love to try this look out for drinks with friends sometime soon, although I might suggest wearing something underneath that jacket in this weather...

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig