Wednesday 6 July 2011

today i bought...


Apparently I'm obsessed with silver at the moment... Well if I can't have the beautiful Zara heels (sob) I can at least wear my shiny silver (faux) leather on my front. This amazing ASOS top was calling out to me; it's super fun and really reminds me of this look from Acne's A/W'11 collection, which can only be a good thing. It might be a bit too flash for daytime but I cannot wait to team this baby with leather shorts and smoky eyes when the sun goes down.


This Topshop nail varnish in Galactic has been on my wish list for absolutely ages - ever since Chanel released their Black Pearl shade, in fact, and I deemed this to be a very reasonably priced alternative. And now it's finally mine. It might not be very summery but this beautiful gunmetal grey will go with everything and anything.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig