Saturday 21 May 2011

today i'm inspired by... topshop neon lip make-up tutorial

I came across this make-up tutorial on Topshop's website today and I absolutely love it. The bright, pale neon lip teamed with nothing but dewy skin is such a fresh, modern way to wear lip colour and perfect for summer. I love the way there is nothing to compete with the lip; a highlighter is applied all over the skin to give a glowing sheen but there's no strong colour or eye make-up, making it look incredibly natural and contemporary. I'd probably add a little slick of mascara and might need a touch more concealer, but other than that I'll be test-driving this look as it is very soon. I think it would work just as well with my new orange Topshop lipstick, but I will also be snapping up that amazing neon pink lip liner in Fearless when it arrives (sadly it's not yet available). Until then you can find most of the other products used here.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig