Tuesday 3 May 2011

today i'm inspired by... the row

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm obsessed with the Olsen twins. Love their style, loved their TV shows, just love them. Anyway, ever since they launched their high-end clothing line The Row back in 2007 I've really wished that I could afford some of it. This little video shows exactly why I'm so obsessed with the line: it's an old ad, but none of the clothes have dated at all, proving that the Olsens' beautifully crafted basics have stood the test of time. It's also shot in their actual home (at least I definitely recognise MK's beautiful fur-clad bed from their book Influence, which is my bible), so that excites me. Anyway if I had all the money in the world, my house, wardrobe and life would look exactly like this. Hope you enjoy. And if you are also a fan of The Row, then check out their pre-fall lookbook here.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig