Tuesday 17 May 2011

today i want... topshop zip side leather shorts

Sometimes you'll see a piece of clothing in a shop, try it on, um and er, buy it, consider taking it back, try it on a bit more and eventually fall in love with it. Sometimes, however, you see a piece of clothing and it's love at first sight: you know you just can't live without it. Price becomes pretty much irrelevant, as does whether or not you have anything to wear it with or if it's the right time of year. And so it was when I saw these beautiful leather shorts on Topshop's website today. I love my River Island faux leather cutout shorts (see them here), but recently I've been longing for a real leather pair, preferably high-waisted and fitted. Not only do these fit the bill completely, but they have zips on the sides (oh I do love zips) and are really not at all badly priced. They will look perfect with everything and anything this summer, from a grey marl tee and neon nails to a white silk shirt and snakeskin clutch. So it won't surprise you to learn that these beauties are currently winging their way towards me, and that I'm counting down the hours until they arrive on my doorstep. I can't wait.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig