Friday 27 May 2011

today i want... topshop faux snakeskin biker jacket

You are probably aware by now that I am powerless before a little leather jacket. (I recently went away for five days and took four leather jackets, ahem). The simple fact is that they go with everything and can make the most boring outfit look chic, edgy and interesting. And while everyone should have a classic leather biker in their arsenal, you can never have too many variations on it either. Besides, sometimes it's nice to have one that's a little bit different from everyone else's. That's why this amazing Topshop biker caught my eye this morning. The classic shape, the classic colour, but with a fantastic faux snakeskin effect to add a little something extra. I'm quite genuinely in love, and only three things are stopping me from buying this right now: money (sigh), the fact that it's only a month since I bought my fringed leather jacket, and the fact that I already have a snakeskin-effect biker, albeit in silver (see it here). However, if you aren't facing those same conundrums then I highly recommend you snap this beauty up before it's too late. It will add interest and edge to any outfit this summer, from a grey marl tee and denim shorts to a cocktail dress and sky-high heels.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig