Saturday 9 April 2011

today i'm inspired by... dress up topshop

On 14th April Topshop will be launching a new collection of rather lovely-looking party dresses, with sequins, fringing and cutouts galore. As summer seems to have hit us with no warning, what better excuse to finally shed the safety of thick black tights and get your legs out than a beautiful new dress? I have no doubt that marketing these dresses as 'statement making' means that they'll be rather more expensive than your average Topshop number, and I probably won't be able to afford any of them. But nevertheless I can still marvel at the fantastically styled photo shoot (I do love a bit of sparkle against a derelict backdrop). I've definitely found my summer party inspiration, and the prospect of my legs coming out of hibernation is getting less scary by the minute.

Pictures: Topshop.com

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig