Saturday 2 April 2011

today i'm inspired by... alexa chung

I've always admired Alexa Chung's style. Of course there are some differences between the way she likes to dress and the way I do; for example, she often says she likes to look like a five-year-old girl, which I don't, really. But she's one of that rare breed of celebrity that really knows how to pick out her own clothes, and doesn't need a stylist to tell her what goes with what, and I definitely respect her for that. Besides, more often than not her outfits demonstrate the perfect balance between dressed-up and dressed-down, which is no mean feat. Ultimately, though, she always looks good, and to be honest that's really what most of us are aiming for. So I just thought I'd share this little video with you, because if you're anything like me, you'd love to have a nose around her life.

Share:

1 comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig