Monday 25 April 2011

today i want... dorothy perkins silver ridged cuff

Right now I'm in the mood for strong, no-frills jewellery. I've got no time for little fussy necklaces or piles of rings and bangles. One statement necklace, masculine watch or angular cuff is what I'm looking for. Such jewellery can offset the simplest of outfits, giving any look a touch of edge and interest without being fussy or girly. Recently I've been searching for a silver cuff, after seeing Caroline Blomst's amazing studded Hermès number (see it here). Until now there hadn't been anything that caught my eye on the high street, but this lovely Dorothy Perkins guy might be just the ticket. Use it to elevate a simple grey marl tee, shorts and ankle boots combo to new heights of fashion.

Dorothy Perkins silver ridged cuff, £12.50


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig