Saturday 30 April 2011

today i want... balenciaga eau de parfum

Ever since I first saw the gorgeous ad campaign with Charlotte Gainsbourg, I've been longing to get my hands on the Balenciaga eau de parfum. However I could only find it in online stores here in the UK, and I didn't really want to buy it without smelling it first. I finally managed to sample it when I was in Paris back in December, and it was love at first sniff. But it wasn't until a couple of weeks ago that it arrived at last in my local Debenhams store. So I think it might be time to place that beautiful bottle proudly on my shelf. If only so that I can, as the tagline promises, "become a close yet inaccessible woman who strolls under leafy arbors". After all, who wouldn't want that?

Balenciaga eau de parfum, £34 - £75 at Debenhams

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig