Thursday 21 April 2011

today i'd save on... isabel marant vs topshop




I've always maintained that you don't need to spend a million bucks to look it. Making Primark look like Prada is all in the styling. And while most of the reason I'm never decked out in head-to-toe designer is because I can't afford it (hoorah for unemployment), I also don't think it's necessary. Celebrities like Paris Hilton, Katie Price and Cheryl Cole are living proof that money can't buy style. Besides, Britain has the best high street in the world, and our shops are second to none when it comes to producing affordable alternatives to designer fashion without compromising on quality. Take these two jackets, for instance. While the Isabel Marant one is undoubtedly gorgeous and, hand-on-heart, I'd probably buy that one if I could, you're not going to lose any style points by opting for the Topshop number; instead you will gain £440. I really rather like both of these, and can definitely envisage either slung over a simple white tee and denim cut-offs, with a nice bit of neon thrown in for good measure. Just perfect for a lovely picnic on this sunny bank holiday weekend.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig