Friday 22 April 2011

today i bought...

Oh today was a gooood day. Good Friday, in fact (ha). I met a lovely friend for a pot of tea and a beautiful stroll in a sunny park, and then popped into Topshop to snap up possibly one of my best buys of the year so far. (I then had some amazing sea bass for dinner as well, yum). Anyway I love this jacket an indescribable amount. It was one of those see it, love it, buy it moments. Funnily enough only the other day I was reminded just how much I wanted a fringed leather jacket when I saw one of my favourite Swedish style icons, Caroline Blomst, modelling one (see it here). I trawled the online stores and found a rather nice River Island one for yesterday's "today i'd love to wear", but at £140 it was a little out of my budget. So imagine my joy to today discover the most perfect Topshop specimen, the last of its kind and miraculously in my size, hanging on the sale rail. And it really is exactly what I'd been looking for. The fact that it was reduced from £140 to £70 is the icing on the cake. Happy Easter to me!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig