Saturday 16 April 2011

today i bought...

Oh I do love a bargain. There's nothing quite like that thrill of snapping something up at a super cheap price. So my Saturday was off to a fabulous start with the arrival of these amazing Topshop shoes on my doorstep. I'd been eyeing them for some time and when I saw they'd been reduced from £85 to £45 in the mid-season sale, I was very tempted to go for it. But by the time I got around to buying them, the price had been further slashed to a mere £30, much to my delight. They winged their way towards me and I was very happy to discover that they're even more beautiful in real life. Love the soft leather, love the peep toe, love love the elastic panel. Plus they're the perfect replacement for my beloved Primark mesh heels, which sadly met their demise a few weeks ago (the heel snapped off at work... nightmare). Nothing like a shiny new pair to help numb the pain though, eh?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig