Saturday 2 April 2011

today i bought...

Regular readers will remember that a few weeks ago I couldn't stop going on about a certain leather-sleeved Topshop trench. This lovely coat was based on an equally fantastic Burberry number, which I fell in love with immediately upon seeing the S/S'11 show back in September. Unfortunately it transpired that the Topshop beauty was both too expensive (£135) and too long, and so it never made it into my wardrobe. But now I've found the perfect alternative. This Primark sleeveless trench layered on top of my little leather jacket is a dead ringer for the Topshop version, and at £17 it's also a darned sight cheaper. I can't wait to wear it.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig