Sunday 27 March 2011

today i want... zara cream boucle jacket

Only a couple of weeks ago I had the urge for a lovely cream bouclé jacket, brought on by a particular street style snap and the fact that Clémence Poésy (one of my ultimate style icons) is rather partial to one. I trawled the internet searching for an affordable version but alas, there was nothing even remotely suitable. So imagine my delight to come across the absolute perfect specimen while browsing Zara's website today (pretty much want to buy the whole of Zara at the moment to be honest). It literally is exactly what I've been searching for. Lovely cream colour, lovely bouclé effect, lovely lovely gold zips (oh I do love a zip). I was umming and ahhing about paying the delivery charge (annoying that there's no free delivery over a certain amount), but I think I'll pop into the shop one day this week instead and grab it as an after-work treat. I can't wait.

Zara waisted cardigan, £79.99


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig