Tuesday 1 February 2011

today i'm inspired by... acne pre-fall '11

My obsession with Swedish brand Acne is showing no signs of waning. I have never come across a piece of their clothing that I haven't loved, and that's no mean feat. If you aren't familiar with this amazing label, I suggest heading to their online shop now to see what I mean. They even run their own outlet site, where last season's collection is heavily reduced; you'll find dresses under £100 and tops under £50. Anyway, yesterday I came across these pictures of Acne's pre-fall 2011 collection, modelled by Tali Lennox, and it's fair to say I'm only falling more and more in love with the brand. Especially love the Polaroid-style of these shots; don't they look amazing? I can't even decide which look is my favourite: I want it all.


Pictures: Style.com

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig