Saturday 26 February 2011

today i bought...

I've been meaning to buy an extra wardrobe for quite some time, ever since I started needing to double up on hangers. I finally got around to it and I'm rather pleased with this canvas guy from Sainsbury's. The roll-up front means I can easily see all my lovely clothes, and the extra space means they finally have room to breathe (and it doesn't take half an hour to wrestle something out when I want to wear it). Best of all, though, is that it meant I had to sift through a lot of my clothes, which was great for reminding me about loads of items I'd all but forgotten about. So if you're struggling for inspiration about what to wear, I really recommend reorganising your wardrobe. You're sure to stumble across a hidden gem you'd completely forgotten you had.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig