Thursday 17 February 2011

today i bought...

I've been looking for a new trench coat for quite a while now; after all, they're an essential component of any spring wardrobe (read my feature on them here). While I still love my old Primark one, lately I've been yearning for something a little different. Regular readers will know that I had my eye on a certain leather-sleeved Topshop number, and might be surprised to learn it didn't make it into my wardrobe. Sadly, the pretty steep price of £135, coupled with its below-the-knee length (very, very few people can carry off a below-the-knee coat), meant I had to say no. Luckily though, I came across this beautiful Preen/Edition mac instead. As I mentioned a few days ago, Debenhams Edition is currently collaborating with Preen, Jonathan Saunders and Jonathan Kelsey, and this lovely coat from Preen's range immediately caught my eye. Love the zips, love the quilted shoulders, and especially love the fact that Debenhams were running a 20% off promotion when I ordered it, so it cost £64 instead of £80. Nice.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig