Wednesday 19 January 2011

today i'm inspired by... elin kling for h&m

I posted about Elin Kling when I first discovered her blog back on 13th November. She's a Swedish stylist and TV personality (she appeared on Sweden's version of Strictly Come Dancing) and also Columbine Smille's boss (what a stylish office that must be). But I didn't realise just how much fashion clout Elin had over in Scandinavia until I found out the exciting news that she's designed her own capsule range for H&M. Following on from the likes of Stella McCartney, Sonia Rykiel and Lanvin is not an accomplishment to be sniffed at. And my goodness me, her line is rather good indeed. Below you can see three of the press shots (modelled by Elin herself), but click here to view the whole 11-piece collection. My favourite is probably the long printed dress, but I wouldn't say no to the silver blazer, the pink chiffon dress with chain back or the crinkled leather jacket, either. The bad news? The collection is only available in Sweden. Darn. I guess I will just have to admire it from afar.


Pictures: Elinkling.net

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig