Saturday 15 January 2011

today i want... topshop leather-sleeved trench

Ever since the Burberry Prorsum S/S'11 show back in September, I've been obsessed with the idea of a leather-sleeved trench coat. Shown on the catwalk with a lime green belt, patent aquamarine clutch and little else, the Burberry beauty captured my heart instantly. Fast forward a few months and Christopher Bailey's muse Emma Watson steps out decked in her very own bespoke leather-sleeved trench (no doubt gifted free of charge) and instils in me some serious clothes envy. Since then I've been impatiently waiting for one of my beloved high street shops to produce a copycat, and yesterday my prayers were answered (well, almost). While browsing Topshop's new Graduation collection, I came across the image below in the lookbook. And what is that I spy draped nonchalantly across the model's shoulders? None other than a leather-sleeved trench. Be still my beating heart. There's just one teensy problem: it's not yet in stores. And I have no idea when it will be. But I will certainly be keeping my eagle eyes peeled, and will let you know as soon as I see it. Hopefully that won't be too long from now...


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig