Tuesday 25 January 2011

today i want... asos mint skinny belt

It's January, and what with Christmas shopping and my recent trip to Paris, I'm just a wee bit poor at the moment. So I'm trying not to shop quite as much as usual (though an exception may have to be made for the Topshop leather-sleeved trench). Anyway, if, like me, you are looking for ways to update your wardrobe without breaking the bank, then I've found the perfect little pick-me-up. At a mere £6, this belt basically doesn't count (just forgo your morning coffee for a couple of days instead!) I just love the minty blue colour, and it's the perfect way to update your tired old jackets (fastening it around your trench will look tres Burberry S/S'11), or your boring black dress that's crying out for a pop of colour. So go on, treat yourself. I promise I won't tell.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig