Tuesday 18 January 2011

today i got for my birthday...

Well, yesterday! Here are some of the lovely things (the fashion-related ones, anyway) that I was given by my amazing friends and family.

I featured these ridiculously amazing Asos ponyskin boots as 16th December's "today i want", but I've had to wait until now to get my hands (and feet) on them. They are reasonably impossible to walk in, but I just don't care. I mean, have you ever seen such a beautiful shoe in your life?

Love this Topshop polka dot blouse! I am powerless before navy and equally powerless before sheer shirts, so this is definitely a winner.

Love the cute purse, love the necklace, love the earrings!

I have been looking for some cosy mittens for a while now (I get seriously cold fingers) and these leopard print beauties are perfect! Plus I've wanted this Luella book ever since I first read about it. I think my friends must be psychic...

My sister got me this awesome leather & jersey varsity jacket. You know I could never say no to navy leather...

And finally, what could be better than some lovely nail varnishes and lip colours? Thanks so much to everyone!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig