Saturday 25 December 2010

today i got for christmas...

Just thought I'd show you some of the presents Santa kindly left for me...

I featured these amazing Zara ankle boots on my blog back on 2nd November, but have had to wait until now to get my hands on them. Love, love, LOVE them.

This Calvin Klein perfume was a very welcome surprise. It smells beautifully fresh, and I love the ad campaign with the radiant Diane Kruger.

You can't go wrong with some cute socks.

I love Lauren Conrad. Can't wait to read her style guide. And what better to watch at Christmas than a bunch of beautifully attired Upper East Siders?

Finishing touches! Lipstick on left is Rouge Dior in 565 Trafalgar Pink; lipstick on right is Mac Viva Glam Gaga. Cluster of rings from H&M; leopard ring from River Island; deer brooch from Topshop.

Hope you got some lovely presents as well!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig