Friday 12 November 2010

today i want... river island faux leather shorts

In fact, I want these cutout-detail faux leather shorts so much that I've just ordered them (really hope they fit!) As I mentioned in my post about my faux leather dress, I've been searching for some leather-look shorts for a while, but until now I hadn't been able to find any that a) didn't cost a bomb, b) were nice and high-waisted and c) weren't so teeny tiny as to rule out daytime wearing. But this afternoon, while browsing Asos.com, I came across this charming pair. I adore the cutout detail, and also the very doable price tag. Best of all, if you put the discount code GRAZIANOV into the checkout before midnight on Tuesday 16th, you get 20% off everything at Asos. So actually, these babies were a mere £24. Nice one.

River Island cut work shorts, £29.99 at Asos.com


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig